Saturday, August 05, 2006

Whatzit?



In an effort to lighten the load of carrying around the pins and needles of the Lamont race, the Middle East situation or just living in a Republican world, I am launching our first Night Bird's Fountain "What in the Hell is This" photo guessing contest. I wish I could promise you tickets to a Beatles concert, a new Corvette, or Peace on Earth if you have the correct answer. However, you get nothing, zero, zilch, nada - except an explanation of where this photo came from. You will, however, be held in the highest esteem by me, your contest moderator. Please give as much detail to your answer as possible in case of tiebreakers. And, if there is a story to go along with your guess, by all means, let's hear it!!

You tell me - What in the world is this?



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy