Saturday, July 22, 2006

Looking for DPD

I don't know about anyone else, but I am really becoming concerned about DPD, aka Patrick, who has been a blogger for a couple of years. Apparently he left a badly typed message that he was numb and had called the EMT. If anyone knows anything could they let us know.

And while I have your attention, perhaps you might want to go visit Eschanton. Atrios has the video that Sarah McLaughlin put out...I was so grabbed by the compassion of it.

And after you watch, if you have 5 minutes, please read Digby's latest. On my list of things to do is to be able to shake the hand of this man and thank him for all his encouraging words:

I take it personally when a propaganda industry makes millions spreading lies that liberals are terrorists or traitors. Yet the political establishment, including the media, doesn't seem to think I should care about such things --- even as I've seen my party and my country degraded and humiliated for years by this virulent strain of rightwing politics.

[...]

Don't lose your nerve Democrats. I know you hate to be "unseemly" and loathe the idea that anyone will think you are "unreasonable." I understand that having Rush say you are in thrall to the lunatic left fringe brings on a 60's flashback that leaves you dripping in a cold sweat. But get a grip on your subconscious fear of being a feeling and breathing human being and recognize that this is a good and necessary thing for your country.
Hoping for the best!



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy