Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Happy Blogosphere Day!



I am just so amazed at the progressive unity between the blogs. It is great to see that Firedoglake, Crooks and Liars and Down With Tyranny have joined the Act Blue Pages and are now raising money for so many good candidates.

Chris Bowers at MyDD has a very interesting Pew Study on Bloggers. Just take a look at it. The girls on this blog definitely win the prize for posting.

I have met many bloggers and it is such a pleasure to see them face to face after reading their written words for so long. Greg was the first blogger I met and I need to apologize to him for not getting this link for Jesus' General up earlier today.

Just been a bit busy working. But I am so glad to see John Hall on the Act Blue Page. Makes working for him all the more encouraging.

I say we party tonight...and check back tomorrow night because we will have surprises for you.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy