Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lamont Debated "The Kisser"

Unfortunately I did not get to see the debate because, well just read here. I am sure you know by now that I support Ned Lamont 300%, if that is possible. But I have read some really good posts over at the official Ned Lamont Blog, courtesy of Tim, my dear friend. I don't know if he considers me a dear friend, but that is all right. I truly respect what he is doing for Ned Lamont's Campaign.

Crooks and Liars has some great comments about the debate. And now they have a great music thread featuring Tool.

Firedoglake, couresty of Jane Hamsher was liveblogging and I am learning as I type this post from her. She is amazing...and again I have so much respect for what she is doing.

Kos wrote a post about Lieberman's TWO big lies.

PoliticsTV has clips of the debate thanks to a link by Matt Stoller at MyDD.

I need input, help!!!



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy