Monday, July 03, 2006

From Where I Watch - Catching Up

As I was adding entries to my archives that I've been slowly catching up on for some time now, I remembered that I wanted to post up some old entries that I had done at my bu$hmeriKa blog here at Night Bird's Fountain- especially ones that are (or have become) relevant again. This, in my opinion, is one such entry. And thanks Lizzy, for the opportunity to reach our visitors here that I don't get to address there. And please forgive the "bump down" on earlier entries. There never seems to be a good time to post when I'm able to.




WE THE PEOPLE. Do those words mean anything any more? This is serious. I am not a writer by any means, but I'm writing seriously and straight today. The citizens of The United States Of America are OUT OF TIME.



Conditions in our country are getting wose every single minute that this george w. bush is in office. The OMINOUS SIGNS are growing. I remember thinking during his first unelected term that he was going to do irreversable damage, but that we'd survive; that at least some of our civil liberties would remain intact. Now I'm not so sure. 2005 WAS REALLY BAD, but I fear the degradation of our nation is going to get MUCH WORSE in 2006. It's happening fast. Very fast. The tyranny is seeming to grow almost exponentially in just the last few weeks. Our nation and its people is under siege by the most corrupt and murderous administration ever in our history.

There's
a lot more going on than we KNOW ABOUT, KNEW ABOUT OR WILL KNOW ABOUT. And now they're coming after US, the citizens of the United States overtly, blatantly and aggresively. Our civil rights are in serious jeapordy. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT SEES THIS. Am I scared? Absolutely. I write because I couldn't live with myself if I sat back and did or said nothing at all. My rights...your rights...our family's rights ARE NOT gEORGE W. bUSH'S (or anyone else's) TO TAKE AWAY FROM US.

We are the descendants of very brave men and women; freedom fighters- many of whom who gave their lives; all of whom assumed serious risk to themselves and their families. We owe it to them to stand against this regime that has taken absolute control of all three branches of our government, which will be solidified after Alito is installed without filibuster.




What do you REALLY think of a little man who says this (among many other questionable things) in public?:

“I’m the commander. See, I don’t have to explain why I say things. That’s the interesting thing about being the president. Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something, but I don’t feel like I owe anybody an explanation.”
----------------------------------------george W. bush








As Harvey Wasserman TELLS US:

"...It's not really terrorists George W. Bush wants to bug and torture.
It's YOU.

It's not really terrorism he wants to fight.
It's opposition from people he can't control.

It's not really US security he wants to protect.
It's the power of his regime..."


Plenty of us are awake:
'Any criticism of the man or his policies, no matter how valid or constructively crafted, is dismissed out of hand as "Bush-bashing."'

Media? We've got no media. Negatively, we've got lapdogs, uninformed idiots, Brownshirts and jackbooted locksteppers. But positively, WE'VE GOT THE NUMBERS. That old saying, "There's strength in numbers." is true. We can take back OUR COUNTRY.

Million man march? Million woman march? While those numbers were impressive, they're nothing compared to the resources available to a true resistance. Projections show that our population will reach 300 million sometime in the fall of 2006. Now we know that bush's "popularity" (overall approval rating) is in the mid 30s range. MID 30s! Given that, there should be 150 million+ people in this country (men, women, children) converging on Washington and DEMANDING THE REMOVAL OF THIS THREAT by
IMPEACHMENT and further DEMANDING PROSECUTION of all the neo-cons that have a stranglehold on the U.S. Constitution. Truckers, factories and unions need to "SHUT THIS COUNTRY DOWN". Nothing should move until this country has been re-taken by the TRUE AMERICANS. DEMOCRAT AND NON-CORRUPT REPUBLICAN SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES need to STAND UP AND SPEAK FOR THEIR CONSTITUENTS. And it needs to be done now. It doesn't have to be R.I.P. AMERICA

As I am writing this and watching the "filtered news", I just noticed that STOCKS TOOK THE BIGGEST DIVE SINCE 2003 TODAY (01/20/06). One of the cited reasons was that CRUDE OIL SURPASSED $68 A BARREL. Guess what that means. You know. Another reason was the Osama bin Laden threat to strike in the U.S. again. I ask you; WHO'S CAUSED ALL THIS? And what was it bush said about bin laden in 2001? Something about not resting until he's captured? Yep, that was it. He said that eight months before he said that he didn't care about capturing bin laden and didn't really think about him that much.


MOVEMENT TO IMPEACH gEORGE W. bUSH





This is excerpted from an original entry posted on January 24, 2006 So I guess that old saying is true- "The more things change, the more they stay the same".



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy