Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Eli!


Happy belated Birthday, Eli!


And, fifty lashes with a wet noodle for me. You see, Eli's actual birthday was on August 7th. Today, while cleaning out my desk, I found The Birthday List. And, to my horror, saw that I had completely missed August birthdays!

Eli, if it makes you feel any better, you were not alone in my temporary birthday memory lapse. Another deserving blogger was also missed, so stay tuned for more birthday self-berating rants. And, I trust your birthday was wonderful, happy and all things special. And, you now get to celebate another birthday with your blogger family!! Happy Birthday to you!

PS. The numbers on this cake reminded me of your brilliant, logical, analytical mind (and, no I am most certainly not kissing up to you because I forgot your birthday - I mean every word) and also remind me that time stops for no one - not even cyber birthday cake bakers.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy