Sunday, May 21, 2006

Special Blog Post:
A Farewell to Good People

This is my final post here at Night Bird's Fountain.

I have greatly enjoyed the community of bloggers and commenters here and have benefited much from your spirit of friendship and comraderie. In surrendering those preciously rare things, I am diminished in leaving.

I must, however. Principled action is rarely to the gain of personal comfort. The afterthought of grief for what is lost seems such an awful fee, though.

Heed what I say to you now, bloggers.

Speak your peace fearlessly, stand your ground resolutely, and fight for right tirelessly that at the end of your days you will not lie down to die, but yet will rise to depart this world the magnificent hero remembered forever by those who matter.


The Dark Wraith has spoken.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy