Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Farewell.
After a great deal of thought, I have decided that I no longer have anything to offer here at NBF. This is a critical time for Progressives, and I feel compelled to use my limited talents elsewhere, after I have narrowed my focus a bit. Surely a candidate will emerge that speaks to me, and for me, and I will blog on his/her behalf, in addition to the rest of the things I do in an election year. Those that know me will at least acknowledge that I put my time, effort, and money where my mouth is. Part of this is driven by a need to re-direct my attention, but to be brutally honest, I am distancing myself from anything I regard as shrill. Too many of our Liberal friends are walking right into the trap set by our opponents. (think Chicken Little) From time to time, I will post a thought on my blog, but I am not seeking readership, I'm just happy to have a place to record my thoughts. I wish everyone well, regular contributors, commenters, lurkers, and even the occasional troll. I thank the Blog Master for the opportunity to be heard here, and now ask that my name be removed from the "contributors list." (by the way, isn't that a cool portrait?)



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy