Sunday, October 01, 2006

What say you?

Bob Woodward will be promoting this new book on 60 Minutes tomorrow. I'm mad at Bob Woodward. I have been since Plan of Attack came out. To me, he clearly was in bed with the Bushies. And I am also mad about his role in the Valerie Plame affair. He just has lost a lot of credibility in my eyes.

He did an interview on CSpan II today. I found it interesting that he would not take any questions from the audience. He also said he would not be discussing State of Denial. Something about a "deal" he had not to do so before the 60 Minutes segment aired.

He was then asked about the whole Plame affair. He said he knew it was nothing. It was gossip. And because no one was prosecuted, that proves it. Well, that just ain't flying with me.

So, I'm not buying his book for those reasons.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy