Sunday, October 29, 2006

New York's 41st




Hey everyone,

We are near the finish line. So far, we have:

- Over 800 individual donors
- Raised over $90,000
- Produced and aired TWO GREAT TV ads
- Debated the opponent and won
- Stirred up a lot of noise here
- Put us in a great position to win this thing

What we still have left to do is:

- Purchase some more TV time
- Expand the universe of our final two mailings
- Execute our GOTV campaign

What we need to accomplish this feat:

- Another $10,000 by Monday

I know you have helped us out in the past, and I'm asking you to do it ONE MORE TIME. If you can, please go to our web site and give what you can to help us reach our goal. Any amount is very helpful.

I can't even begin to express the gratitude I feel for all the support this campaign has received. I am both humbled and amazed.

This is our country and it's time to take it back.

Onward to victory and thank you one more time.

My Best,
Brian



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy