Monday, August 21, 2006

I was up late and browsing through political issues in Tennessee on the web. I have been waiting a long time for Bill Frist to move on. I am thrilled that he is not running again for the Senate. I will say, that I am looking forward to the day that Lamar Alexander decides the same thing. Needless to say the fight for Frist seat is heating up, before the elections are over I am sure this will be one of the most down and dirty, ranking right under the Lieberman/Lamont primary. I want to share this site with you all and I hope you have a minute to take a look see!

http://www.veryfancyfrist.com/

It was created by the Democratic Senatorial Committee in response to a similar site that the National Republican Senatorial Committee created on behalf of Frist.

http://www.fancyford.com/

All I can say is, "it's a bloodbath campaign in Tennessee", maximum republican dollars are pouring in and this state needs all of our help. I know we have all been involved with races all over this country, but Frist seat is the trophy seat for the Democrats. I hope if you know anyone living in TN that you will call, write or otherwise communicate the great need for the Senate seat and to get out and vote in November.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy