Friday, August 18, 2006

John Edwards in Connecticut

Damn, I missed him, but I really needed to spend some time with my family.

Spaze Boy has a good video of John Edwards speaking about Bush's failure in New Orleans.

New Haven Independent has the article.

The Lamont Blog has another video.

Crooks and Liars has part of the speech.

I do not think Lieberman should be running. I do not believe he should be running as an Independent. I mean, if he ran as a Democrat, he asked Democratic voters to vote for him, they chose someone else, you know, we have to show respect for the people who voted in the primary. So, I would go further than just being for Lamont. I do not think that Lieberman should be running.
Ct. Blogger has some great pictures and a video also.

My Left Nutmeg has video of the bloggers meeting and greeting John Edwards.

Daily Kos has more.

And I found this interesting comment at C&L



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy