Thursday, June 29, 2006

Those Summer Nights

Summer is supposed to be a time of outdoor fun, and I have some unhappy campers who are anxiously awaiting the water truck to fill up our pool. The good news is...it will be here tomorrow. I said to my husband, we should have just put the pool up and the rains would have saved the truck a trip. He said he did not want to swim in acid rain.

At any rate, I was glad to read that Jane made it safely to Connecticut. It has been tough going in some parts here. Just take a look at the road in Sidney, New York. The banks of the Susquehanna River in Binghamton, N.Y. overflowed and this mother and child had to leave their home.

So to cheer my daughters and mother in law up I decided tonight I was going to treat them all to a facial. Yeah, hubby wanted one too. I have a glowing family and then I dropped the bomb. I told them they would have to pay me for my services by helping with petitions.

Sure hope your evening has gone well.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy