Monday, March 06, 2006

"The game has a cleanness. If you do a good job, the numbers say so. You don't have to ask anyone or play politics. You don't have to wait for the reviews." - Sandy Koufax


Ok, I lied. I am going to post about another day in California. It was my last day there and we had the opporuntiy to go and see the Cal Golden Bears play at Berkeley. It was fun watching the game with my nephews and daughter, but even better was meeting up with a Veteran Blogger. Angie from Ang's Weird Ideas came to Berkeley and we rooted together. It was so nice to meet the lady who loves peach margaritas and knows everything that goes on in California.

Angie has been blogging since 2003 and meets up with Bay Area Bloggers monthly. Ang said it is good to meet with people and get away from the computer. I agree and I am so glad that I got to meet Angie.

Funny thing, while we were watching the game...she recommended that I visit the blog Comments from Left Field. Thanks Ang for all your kindness.

So to keep this theme of baseball going...the Koufax Awards for 2005 are open for voting and I hope everyone takes the time to vote for their favorites.

Finally, my condolences to the family and friends of Kirby Puckett, may he RIP.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy