Monday, September 05, 2005

I am flying my flag today. I was told I needed to fly my flag at half staff by the Potemkin President. I am flying my flag today and I am asking "What the hell is our National Guard doing in Iraq anyway, besides aggravating more hatred of our country and fueling the fires of yet more terrorism?"


Bush called Katrina the greatest natural disaster to ever hit this country.

No, Mr. Bush, YOU are the biggest disaster to every strike America. You were off golfing while the experienced people you then fired begged you to do something about the terrorists about to attack our country, and then you just used that as an excuse to wreck our budget, our military, and now we've lost an entire major American city, sacrificed at the expense of your greedy cronies. We need the National Guard back home before it is too late for us all, and we must DEMAND it happen now.

"For God's sake, shut up and send us somebody."

I am flying my flag today. Our country is in distress.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy