Sunday, April 08, 2007

Onward we Hope

The following was written by E.B. White:

"As long as there is one upright man, as long as there is one compassionate woman, the contagion may spread and the scene is not desolate. Hope is the thing that is left to us, in a bad time."
Pope Benedict XVI said:

"In the Middle East, besides some signs of hope in the dialogue between Israel and the Palestine Authority, nothing positive comes from Iraq, torn apart by continual slaughter as the civil population flees."

"How many wounds, how much suffering there is in the world?"


So on this morning, as I warm my hands after attending the Sunrise Service -- I wish all a Happy Easter, I still have hope. I will stand upright to work to remove the wrong that has been done so that we will have World Peace.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy