Thursday, September 07, 2006

Republican Round-up & ABC Takes #1 Lapdog Spot







Yet another CORRUPT REPUBLICAN heads to the crowded "GOP Luxury Motel For Criminals":
78-month prison sentence for ex-Illinois governor







But will his fellow Republican NOE GO? He's looking at 2-5 years next week.
Noe To Be Sentenced Next Week








From the looks of her last pre-primary rally she must have received at least 18 or 19 votes total. By purging 94,000 Democrat votes in Florida she helped her Lord & Master duh-bya steal the presidency in 2000. Unfortunate for her the bush dynasty has used her and thrown her aside now. Yet even after the royal "blackball", she wins. What's that tell you about the Republicans?
Primary winner Harris faces uphill duel








Fred at Mccs1977 is already all over this AND THE REST OF US NEED TO BE! I sent out e-mails to all of the contacts I had, so I'm sure some of you will be getting them. If you didn't, its only because I didn't have your e-mail address. I urge each and everyone of you to act...NOW!
CLICK HERE:

Tell ABC to Tell the Truth About 9/11

Ironically, as I write this I'm watching ABC's Charlie Gibson suck up to the LIAR IN CHIEF with an "exclusive" interview. I can't stand to watch bush, but in my mind, its important to know my country's enemy. He truly is TERRORIST #1!
And writing the words as I hear the LIAR speak them:

"NOW CHARLIE, I JUST TOLD YA!...PRESIDENTS DON'T HAVE DO-OVERS...Victory in Iraq is a major defeat to the extremists and the radicals that want to do America harm...This is uh, there will be uh, uh, a series of victories...Its like asking Harry Truman, 'when will the cold war end'?... Generally I cry when I meet someone who's lost a loved one and it happens fairly frequently these days...I pick some people out in the audience and I start tearing up...I had to stop and make sure I could finish the speech...In my mind the Republican party is much better suited to run this country...I THINK WE'LL HOLD THE HOUSE AND SENATE, I REALLY DO...I 'M THE EDUCATOR-IN-CHIEF...


ABC News is now reporting on themselves and their controversial upcoming "docudrama" talking about the political ramifications and that they're changing some of the controversial fictional scenes. Well, I for one think that they should scrap the entire crock that they've produced and start from scratch. I think they should ASK SOME TOUGH QUESTIONS (shameless) that we the people want answered. I want to be wealthy too...




All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy