Thursday, January 26, 2006



Well, Miss Lizzy, I know you tagged me a few nights ago and, to be honest, I didn't think I had 23 posts! Seems I've been a bit more verbose than I thought. So, here we go, Folks


My 23rd Post!!!!!


And, (drum roll)


Hold on to your hats



Wait, you're not going to believe it


My 5th sentence is


Holy cow

"Scroll down the page - it's worth a look. "

Do you believe I wrote that little gem? Hey, hey, I'm on my way to a Koufax award.

And, I tag
Justin, and Tony, both of whom I have met thru Chuck at Bushmerika, and Karen, from "and so it goes" and "Knak Attack" blogs, a witty gal that I met at Kickin' Ass, although I can't seem to locate her at the moment and, any other bloggers that shall dare to think they can come up with such a 23rd post, 5th sentence as this.

Oh, yes. And your mission, should you choose to accept it:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy