Sunday, November 20, 2005

This morning I feel like my head is going to explode. I find Bush unbelievably funny. The picture Cyn posted of him looks like he is doing a very good Johnny Carson imitation. His trouble with words reminds me of Chevy Chase at his finest ( which is a shorter story than Chevy at his worst). But then the Tingler creeps up my spine, sinks its claws into me and I remember that this guy is causing the death of children in so many places, the roll back of clean air and water regulations, the rape of pensions plans and on and on and it is hard to laugh and as I said my head feels like it will explode. Bush is like that serial killer of children Gacy who would put on clown shows at birthday parties, he is as funny as the doctor who wears a Groucho Marx nose/eyeglass/eyebrow novelty store item while he tells you you have pancreatic cancer.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy