Monday, August 22, 2005

ANOTHER TURN OF THE SCREW

"In St. Paul on Sunday, Rowley told a crowd of about 250 supporters that Sheehan's quest to speak to Bush -- which has fueled war protests around the country -- may well mushroom into a critical mass of opposition that could force the administration to bring U.S. troops home.

"I think we will, in fact, reach the tipping point," Rowley said."

Al Rogers at Daily Kos says "All Hell Breaks Loose in Utah - 2000+ Protest Bush"

After six weeks of vacation with my family on that other Coast I finally went to school today in preparation for the return of the students in September. My boss asked "Hey Lizzy how was your "hiatus"?" I told him I fell in love. He looked at me and I smiled and said "with the written word."

And Mom, you are not the only one saying You've Just Been Swift-Boated!



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy