Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In order to promote unity I've deleted a post.

I wrote a post highly critical of Hillary Clinton based on a personal experience I had four years ago. It disturbed a longtime contributor to this board (and Hillary supporter) enough that she asked to be removed as a contributor.

While I still hold the opinions I expressed, and people who want to read the post can do so here, I decided to remove it from this blog, recognizing that in the fall we will all have to unite behind the nominee, whoever it is (i.e. that half a party is certainly a losing party).

It might also be worth noting that last October I wrote a post stating flatly that if Hillary Clinton is the nominee then I would support her even though I disagree with much of what she has done in the Senate.

Labels: ,



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy