Saturday, February 18, 2006

Young Boots on the Ground
dedicated to Tim

I am taking my cue from Redd Head at Firedoglake and sharing a post of funny things on the blogsphere.

He is really not making it up over at Blogenlust.

But Blue Girl really wants to know who is raising dicks like cheney.

RoryShock talks about someone bu**sh**ing, but Dell has another idea.

I don't know anyone who comes up with better captions then this girl.

Buddha has been under the weather, but he still managed to laugh over at his place.

And if I could I stop laughing, I would tell you that someone was directed to Jen's Donkey O.D. by google, but you will have to read why...it is truly funny.

Finally, PSoTD is nakedly sleepwalking.

If you have come across something funny or just outrageous, could you please share it with me.

Laugh a lot, and when you're older,
all your wrinkles will be in the right places.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy