Wednesday, April 19, 2006

My Five Weird Habits

Thanks to Miss Jenny, I must tell you...

1. I doodle while I am talking on the telephone. Arrows and boxes in particular.

2. Blogging, according to my husband. (Does that count?)

3. Filling my house with pets, such as macaws, love birds, chickens, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits, fish, dogs and a cat. But I still live in hope of getting a pair of finches and a red eared slider turtle.

4. As a youngster, I used to mop and wax the kitchen floor shiny, every time my Mother and Father went to a parent teacher conference.

5. When I pull into the garage, I have to make sure everything is taken out of the car. No bottles or mugs can be left in the car, nothing. I need to get into a clean empty car.

I am tagging Lance Mannion, The Fat Lady Sings, Steve O at Bring it On!, Eli at Multi Medium and The Poetry Man.



All rights reserved.
Disclaimer And Comment Policy